Meet FOG - Photos!
Because of the amazingly warm weather, and because Dr. Dude is a glutton for
punishment, FOG moved (temporarily) from being a basement band to being a garage
band! Once again thanks go out to Eric Pritchard, who brought over a
tricky selection of Pritchard Amps
treats for us to sample.
It was an amazingly good jam. Among the highlights were:
- A couple of mean saxophone solos from the guest soundman, Nick.
- A really cool Alice Cooper adventure based on "The Ballad of
- A pretty good jam of the FOG theme song.
- A special guest appearance by Robert Plant? Who was that hairy
guy? Sure didn't sound like Robert Plant... Too bad we
didn't get a picture of him..
- Nobody called the cops.
- We didn't blow anything up!
Here's most of the boys, kicking out the jams.
A full band shot! (Yes we know there are six people here, but as
far as band names goes, we don't think SOG quite cuts it.)
Hairy Terry Frendzel keeping time! Hey, he looks a little bit
like Robert Plant! We didn't know Robert had a brother that plays